Write for eLucid
Contributors are always welcome! Here’s everything you need to know before submitting your post.
We’re looking for people with fresh perspectives, who are willing to share their expertise in topics that resonate with our audience.
- e-Learning professionals
- Educational technologists
- Experts in the learning industry/educators
- Thought-leaders with knowledge of e-Learning software and L&D
To help you understand our audience better, we have created two personas
Persona 1 - Corporate Audience
Age range 30-40 years old
VP – L&D Department of an Enterprise
Conducts and assesses training programs
Looks for ideas to develop learning culture among employees
Persona 2 - Educator
Age range 30-45 years old
Head of Department – Engineering College
Conducts training programs for teachers & students
Looks for ways to make learning innovative and interesting
We welcome articles about …
Learning Management Systems
SCORM, Tin Can, xAPI
Online Training Software
If you’re looking to write articles on topics like these, our blog is the perfect place for you!
Practical tips, tools, actionable advice
Example : 5 Types of Interactive Content to Engage Learners
Example : How Games and Learning are related
what is…/ why ‘x’ matters
Example : What is Interactive Learning and it’s benefits
Opinions / think-pieces
Commentary, analysis or discussion on related topics. The article should be unbiased, you should provide your own experience.
Content Quality Guidelines
- High-quality, original and relevant content
- Articles must be non-promotional and pitch-free.
- Proofread and well-formatted posts with proper paragraphs and headings
- Detailed and thoroughly researched articles
- We recommend you to send in a featured image along with other related images (cite sources)
A little bit of glory…
Here’s your chance to establish credibility and tell the readers about yourself. Your ‘Author Bio’ will contain:
- Full name
- A short description of who you are and what you do
- Link to your website and/or social media profile
Share your Ideas
It’s great to know you’ve read and agreed with all the Guest Post Guidelines and are ready to submit your article, we are waiting for your response!