Learning will never be Boring Again
Gamification makes more people use the LMS. Period.Who wants to just go through pages of study material – so why not make them look forward to “Games”, at the same time, reward their performance on the LMS?
Is Gamification really required?Your L&D team spends a fortune on creating course content & purchasing a LMS! Yet, more often than not – your team has to hound each team head to get their team to start using the LMS.Even, if you’re able to do that, the learners don’t feel engaged, and you have a big mess of half-completed courses. The follow-up & hounding cycle begins again!
What can eLucid do for you?
- eLucid has some amazing features to keep your learners not just engaged, but also feel motivated to complete their modules successfully & on time:-
- Badges – whenever a learner crosses an important milestone, you give them a badge!
- Levels – Basis the badges they earn, users graduate to higher levels – acting as a major motivator
- Leaderboard – The learners also feel motivated to work harder, to improve their position on the leaderboard
- Games – Crossword, Cryptex, Millionaire will make the learning journey exciting – all the while, keeping the learner engaged & coming back – hungry for more!
Don’t Trust Us? Read how Media.net used Gamification –
- Media.net has been able to achieve spectacular learner engagement by using eLucid’s gamification features. They went one step beyond just enabling the Gamification module – they actively promoted gamification within the learner pool. With badges being awarded at every step & a leaderboard that kept all learners on their toes, gamification has worked like a charm for Media.net. In fact, team managers encourage this healthy competition between co-workers, and they’ve seen vastly improved LMS usage levels.
Interested in improving usage of your LMS through Gamification? Talk To us…
All our Features…
Our Opinion on All Things Learning…
6 min read In a digitized workspace that has increasingly come to be defined by floods of email notifications, instant messages, chats and calls, people are now conditioned for smaller attention spans. Learner engagement has become all the more challenging and sought after. These
5 min read Learn about what is interactive learning course content, how to create it, and how is it better for learning engagement and recall, than static learning content.
5 min read Overview – eLucid Vs. Docebo LMS eLucid LMS is a highly functional learner-centric platform that is excellent for organizations with modern learning needs that require a functional, intuitive, and engaging platform. eLucid is best for employee learning and partner training. Docebo